" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 11, 2007

Single Serving Brownie

If you love to make brownies at home but don't want a whole pan sitting around "winking" at you, here's a one serving version. I use Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Brownie mix.

Directions:

In a single serve microwave safe bowl (I use a cereal bowl) combine 3 level tablespoons of dry brownie mix with 1.5 tablespoons of yogurt. . Any kind will work. I use plain lowfat yogurt. You can use vanilla, etc. Using the back of your spoon level the top of the batter. Place in microwave and nuke for 1 minute. Wet spots, if any, should not be larger than the size of a dime. Top with a few chocolate chips and let the heat of the brownie melt the chips. When melted swirl over the top of your brownie. Enjoy.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.