- "Just because someone doesn't love you the way that you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got. "Anonymous
- "People are like stained-glassed windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed, only if there is a light from within." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." Corrie Ten Boom
- "A friend is someone who know the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." Anonymous
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou
- "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." Anonymous
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt
- "What you see depends on what you're looking for." Anonymous
- "To the world you're just one person, but to one person you could mean the world." Anonymous
- "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually be fearing that you will make one." Ellen Hubbard
November 28, 2006
I was doing some decluttering today and came across a calendar I didn't use this year. It was one of those freebies from my doctor. It contained some noteworthy quotes that I thought I'd share before tossing the calendar.
Posted by Dinahsoar at 8:33 PM
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."