" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

November 28, 2006

Worth Sharing

I was doing some decluttering today and came across a calendar I didn't use this year. It was one of those freebies from my doctor. It contained some noteworthy quotes that I thought I'd share before tossing the calendar.

  1. "Just because someone doesn't love you the way that you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all they've got. "Anonymous
  2. "People are like stained-glassed windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed, only if there is a light from within." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
  3. "Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength." Corrie Ten Boom
  4. "A friend is someone who know the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." Anonymous
  5. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou
  6. "Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." Anonymous
  7. "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt
  8. "What you see depends on what you're looking for." Anonymous
  9. "To the world you're just one person, but to one person you could mean the world." Anonymous
  10. "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually be fearing that you will make one." Ellen Hubbard
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.