" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 4, 2006

Did You Know?

I don't know how I missed it, but evidently the release of the two Fox news journalists was conditional: convert to Islam or die.

I'm not the only one who missed this fact. Everyone I've asked was unaware of the condition except my husband and he couldn't remember where he'd heard it. ...likely FM 99.7 in Nashville. I'm beginning to think it was generally downplayed by the media.

I learned about the conditional release on a blog that I routinely read. The blog entry titled "Convert or Be Killed" had an excerpt from another blog along with a link to it. I'm including it here so that you can read it for yourself.

http://culturecampaign.blogspot.com/2006/08/unfashionable-business-of-martyrdom.html

I wasn't surprised when I heard about the "convert or die" condition. These forced conversions are nothing new. In the country of India the same thing happened when Muslims invaded that country. Initially Islam was a missionary religion. But that all changed.

I leave you with the following quotes by Sudheer Birodkar and a link to the website that posts his discussion.

"It was during these spectacular military successes, that the nature of Islam became evident as being intolerant of everything non-Islamic (i.e. non-Arabic). The aim of the victorious Islamic Armies was to wipe off everything pre-Islamic in the countries they overran in a few decades after the passing away of Prophet Mohammed. Thus began a process of Arabization of all the countries the Arabs overran in their Jehad. Islam is basically a medium of Arab Imperialism - Military, Political, Economic and Cultural."

"Through the doctrine of hatred, Islam incites Muslims against non-Muslims and proposes Jehad as the solution to make Islam the dominant faith. What is Jehad? It is the battle against unbelievers such as the Hindus, the Christians, the Jews, the atheists - in fact, unbelievers of all sorts. "

To read more go to the following link:

http://www.hindubooks.org/sudheer_birodkar/hindu_history/islam.html
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.