" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

August 27, 2006

Trusting

There is a difference between trusting Christ and trusting in Christ.

I trust all the banks in my city...I think they all would be a safe place to deposit my money. However I trust in only one bank, and that would be the one that has my money. The fact that I deposit my money in that bank is a demonstration of the trust I have in it.

Too often we trust Christ, but it's only a head thing...we "think" he is trustworthy, but we don't act accordingly...our behavior contradicts our thinking.

Trusting in Christ is demonstrated when what we "do" aligns with what we think/believe.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.