" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

August 31, 2006

Happiness

Unlike joy, which is constant, happiness is elusive. It is dependent on circumstances. Things go right, I'm happy....things go wrong, I'm not.

To rise above one's circumstances requires knowing and believing that one is not a victim of circumstances but that another--the great I AM--is in control.

When we grasp this truth and live accordingly, joy will be our constant companion.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.