" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

May 11, 2016

Spring Salad

No tomatoes necessary..............

  • mixed greens
  • well drained mandarin oranges
  • slivered almonds
  • cooked bacon pieces
  • dried cranberries
  • optional: grated cheddar cheese 

Layer in shallow bowl and drizzle with this dressing:

  • 5 tablespoons mayonaise
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1 tablespoon white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon honey mustard
  • scant 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seed oil
Combine in a small bowl and whisk together until well blended. 
Enjoy.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.