" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

April 18, 2012

Allen West's Explanation

This video is only 1 minute and 19 seconds long...and well worth your time to watch ...especially in view of the upcoming election.  It is important that we all understand the ideology of each candidate.  A thing may sound good, until the ideology it stems from is examined.  Only when we identify and understand the ideology associated with the thing being advocated will we be able to make wise choices.



If you get the 'error occurred' message just refresh the page. Or you can go to the direct youtube link to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MEBuaa2OnVA
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.