" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

April 30, 2011

Pit Stop

I've been out figuratively riding around in my automobile--enjoying spring.
With tomatoes being $2 a pound I thought I'd share this salad recipe.

It's good, not boring and no tomatoes necessary.

Coffee Cup Dutch Salad

Begin by making the dressing.

Combine:  2 cups Miracle Whip, 3 tablespoons mustard, one-half cup sugar, 1 teaspoon celery seed and salt and pepper to taste.

Warm in the microwave.

To make the salad:

Pour the finished dressing over chilled lettuce and top with crumbled bacon and sliced hard boiled eggs.

Enjoy!

 I'm headed back out. 

Gasoline is cheap in a figurative automobile.

Not sure when I'll be back.

But I'll keep you posted.

See ya.


"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.