" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

February 15, 2011

Cheeseburger Salad

Dynamite dish.
 
Not original. 
Borrowed it from Deerunstoo

She's a vegetarian so she used a veggie burger.

I used a turkey burger.

Make a green salad.

Top a cooked burger with a slice of cheese and heat to melt.  Put it on top of your green salad.

Now top the cheeseburger with your typical burger toppings.

Mine today were a slice of onion, dill pickle slices, mustard, catsup, and a tiny bit of mayonnaise.

Now eat with a fork.

All I can say is wow.

Didn't miss the bread in the least.

This will definitely go on my supper menu rotation.

Check out Deerunstoo's  website  , her you-tube channel 

and her blog.

And if you'd like to see her 'not cheeseburger salad' video   click here.




"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.