- 2 regular cucumbers (not pickling, not English)--if waxed remove most of the peel...leave a few very thin strips for eye appeal, then slice...sort of thick but not giant sized thick.
- 1 rib of celery de-stringed and thinly sliced
- one firm tomato, cut into small bite sized pieces--or--one red bell pepper cut the same way--or both if you like
- one very thinly sliced carrot--or you could grate it if you don't have the patience to slice it paper thin
- thin wedges of red onion
- zesty Italian salad dressing
- grated Parmesan cheese--the kind that comes in a can/jar, not the good stuff
Note: you probably won't need to add salt since the parm is salty as well as the bottled salad dressing. Black pepper is nice though.