" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

October 13, 2010

Chocolate Mess

I'm still holding at 24 pounds lost.  These last 2 pounds are going to leave slowly I imagine.  That's fine with me.

Now for the chocolate mess.  Same old fat free Cool Whip--54 grams or 1/4 of a tub thawed. Add one broken graham cracker; mix together.  Barely stir in 1 rounded tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder and 1 teaspoon regular cocoa powder.  Leave it messy with heavy spots of chocolate.  Yum.

Eat this instead of the chocolate cobbler from the previous post--save the cobbler for company-- when you can share the calories.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.