" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

September 21, 2010

Graham Cracker Marshmallow Fluff

Nothing genius here.  Can't even call it a recipe.  But it does taste good.

Combine one sheet of graham cracker broken into bite size pieces, 10-15 mini marshmallows, and 1/4 tub (56 grams) fat free Cool Whip.

I've been wondering how it would taste with a little low fat cream cheese and allowed to sit a few hours so the marshmallows and crackers can soften.

Fat free Cool Whip is not by any stretch of the imagination a health food.  But its 90 calories of fat free sweetness helps me avoid more dangerous sweets.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.