" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

March 1, 2010

Blog Design in Transition

 Edit:  The earth may laugh in flowers but today it is laughing at me in giant cotton ball sized snowflakes.  Guess my daffodil yellow background color didn't usher in spring like weather.  Oh well.  The best is yet to be.

This has been the longest winter...many gray days in a row. I am soooo ready for Spring.

So I'm playing with my blog. Experimenting if you will .

I'll leave this up a day or two and see how I feel about it.

Next time you visit, it may be totally changed.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.