" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

December 4, 2009

Climate Gate

Edit: From James Delingpole's blog "Australian conservatives have shown the way by dumping the party leader who was in favour of massive carbon taxes and replacing him with one who stated last month that AGW is “crap.” If you want to read the whole story you can click here.

While I'm all for being a good steward when it comes to the earth and our resources, I knew that the Global Warming theory was bunk. It has been perpetrated for one reason and one reason alone: to make money. Create a need and create a market to meet that need and you have instant income. Al Gore--among many others-- has been doing his best to get rich via promotion of GW.

If you dare, read the Telegraph article ( a United Kingdom publication) . You can click here.

I am very thankful this is finally coming out. For years I've known there was no consensus concerning GW and that dissenting scientists were blackballed.

And btw folks....this type of thing is going on in other areas as well, politically speaking. We're not being told the truth. There are many people in politics who do not have the best interest of our nation at heart. They are more interested in promoting their personal agenda, to the hurt and even, yes sadly, the destruction of this great nation.

Heavy stuff, this, at Christmas time, but too important to downplay and ignore.

Be a good steward, but don't fall for the line of GW bull you've been getting.
"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.