" For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land. " Song of Solomon

January 26, 2009

Three Thoughts, One Thing and A Quick Tip

Three Thoughts

  1. Overeating is the symptom.
  2. Fat is the result.
  3. Discover the real issue. It's different for each one of us.

One Thing

If you have company coming and can only do one thing--empty the trash--particularly in the bathroom. No one wants to use your bathroom and view waxed dipped Q tips and soggy tissues. Yuk.

Quick Tip

Keep a box of dry 'swiffer' type refills in your bathroom. They'll grab the hair that accumulates on the bathroom floor. No need for the stick attachment. Just use your foot or get down on your hands and knees and 'swiffer'. I pack a couple of these when we visit family-- to tidy up the bathroom. My husband is hairy and 'scrubs' the hair off of his limbs with the towel when he dries. I've suggested, to no avail, that he pat himself dry--LOL. And by the time I blow dry my hair there's lots of hair on the floor and after a day or two--well you know. And this beats dragging out the vacuum.

"....there have been many times when I have shed bitter tears, when if I had understood the situation better, I would have celebrated my good luck instead."

DISCLAIMER

I am not a doctor and all information, suggestions, etc are my personal opinion only.